How Invisalign from your dentist in Hingham, Massachusetts can improve your smile
You’ve probably heard about Invisalign. It’s the revolutionary way to straighten your teeth without brackets and wires. When you discover Invisalign, you will experience the most comfortable, aesthetic orthodontic treatment available. Dr. John Burns in Hingham, Massachusetts offers Invisalign treatment to give you the great smile you deserve.
You might be wondering if Invisalign is right for you. Invisalign is an excellent choice if you want to correct problems like these:
- An underbite or overbite
- An open bite or crossbite
- Gaps between your teeth
- Overlapped, rotated, or poorly positioned teeth
The truth is, Invisalign can correct many of the same issues as conventional brackets and wires, without the discomfort or unsightly look. Invisalign is right for you if you want:
- Cosmetic beauty, because Invisalign appliances are clear, so they are virtually invisible to other people
- Comfortable treatment, because Invisalign appliances are made of smooth plastic, with no sharp metal parts to irritate your gums, cheeks, or lips
- Rapid results, because Invisalign treatment takes between 9 and 15 months to complete, often far less time than conventional brackets and wires
- User-friendly orthodontic treatment, because you can remove the appliances to eat the foods you love, and also to brush and floss so you can keep your smile healthy
You begin your Invisalign treatment with your first set of appliances. They are called aligners, and you simply wear them for a recommended number of hours each day, for a period of 2 weeks. You receive a different set of aligners, which you wear for another 2 weeks. You continue to move up to a different set of aligners until your teeth are in the correct position. The entire process takes between 9 and 15 months to complete. You will visit Dr. Burns every few weeks to monitor your progress.
Invisalign is right for you if you want comfortable, discreet, effective orthodontic treatment. It’s the right choice to improve your smile. To find out more about Invisalign and other dental services, call Dr. John Burns in Hingham, Massachusetts today!