Would your smile look better if your teeth weren't so dull? Teeth whitening offered by your Hingham, MA, dentist, Dr. John Burns, can help you renew your smile.
When teeth whitening is a good idea
Teeth whitening is an excellent option if:
- You Have a Special Event in the Near Future: It's only natural to want to look your best if you'll be attending a wedding, banquet, prom, or graduation soon or even spending the night on the town. Teeth whitening can help you ensure that your smile is dazzling for your special event.
- You Don't Like What You See in the Mirror: Aging and stains caused by foods and beverages take a toll on your teeth. Every time you drink a cup of coffee or tea or eat a popsicle, the dark pigments that give those beverages their color become lodged in tiny openings in your tooth enamel. Eventually, the stains may your teeth look dull or yellow. Whitening treatment breaks apart the stains, improving the appearance of your teeth.
- You Want to Make a Good Impression at Work: Like it or not, other people notice dull smiles. If your teeth have affected your self-esteem, you may be reluctant to apply for a new job or promotion or accept a position that requires public speaking. Teeth whitening can lighten your teeth by three to eight shades, giving your self-confidence a much-needed boost.
- You Recently Gave Up Smoking: Tobacco coats your teeth with a yellow film that won't budge no matter how well you brush your teeth. Whitening your teeth removes tobacco stains and renews your smile. Best of all, whitening only takes about an hour in the Hingham dental office.
- Your Social Life Needs a Boost: There's no need to turn down invitations because you're concerned about your dull or stained smile. Teeth whitening rejuvenates your smile in just one appointment. Whitening results generally last several years. You can keep your teeth looking their best by avoiding or limiting stain-causing foods and beverages and using touchup kits provided by your dentist.
Brighten your smile with teeth whitening! Call your dentist in Hingham, MA, Dr. Burns, at (781) 749-6750 to schedule an appointment.